Sunday, February 26, 2017

Up and Down and All Around

Leihdieh Hou!

     This past week was definitely a rollercoaster ride. We had a lot of cancelled lessons and unexpected problems come up, but the Lord still continued to bless Cheung Sha Wan beyond measure and I am so thankful! Sister Yost and I could not do this on our own! We will

     Some investigators are progressing really well and some are the same and some are starting to go downhill. Lucy woke up late yesterday but still watned to come to church, so she came a little late. She stayed the whole time though and attended our ward's linger longer lunch. Icy and her daughter Yuki came to Englsih class and a primary activity which was really exciting! I have only seen Yuki a couple times, but she is super sweet. We aren't sure how big their desire is to be baptized but we will keep working with them! Heui Ji Muih came to church again this week and even stayed for the linger longer too. I think she is looking for some peace and comfort in her life and she is starting to realize Jesus Christ and this gosepl can help her. Ruby worries me because she is supposed to be baptized next Friday on the 10th but she hasn't been coming to church regularly. She has super bad anxiety which gets in her way a lot. So pray for Ruby! I love her so much and I have never seen someone with such a strong testimony and desire to be baptized. I know she will make it! :)

     I LOVE MY INVESTIGATORS! I really do! They are the reason I get up everyday and do this work. I want to help them. I want to build their testimonies. I want to do what's best for them. I know the Lord will guide us. I know He will let us know the path all these people need to take to return back to Him. I know the Lord will help us and He will help them too. I'm so grateful I can serve in Cheung Sha Wan! The miracles will keep coming. I know they will!

     I hope all of you ahve a great week! Remember that whenever life gets you down, you just need to look up. It is always better to look up. I know the Lord loves all of you and if you ask Him, He will tell you what path you need to take. SMILE! It's a wonderful day! :)
Scirpture of the Week: Alma 36:20 No matter how much sorrow or sadness you feel, you can be filled with just as much, if not more, joy.
Quote of the Week: Joy is powerful and focusing on joy brings God's power into our lives (Russell M. Nelson)

Sister Maggie Shiffert
施姊妹

We went on exchanges with the Tai Wai sisters last week :)

Sister Thomson is so cute!




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment