Monday, July 11, 2016

Never Said It Was Going To Be Easy

Leihdeih Hou!

     This week has been super busy! Being sister training leader definitely keeps you busy, especially when the zone leaders and sister training leaders have no idea what they're doing haha! We are in the middle of planning our zone training for tomorrow and I feel like I've learned more by preparing for it than I will by actually presenting it. I'm excited though! We are going to help some miracles happen in the New Territories zone :)

     Because we have been planning so much for zone training, Sister Luk and Sister Viazzo have been going on exchanges a lot. I feel like Sister Viazzo has seen more of my companion than I have! Now I understand how my companions felt when they sent me on exchanges all the time lol! I feel badly that I have had to leave the area in Sister Luk's hands because she hasn't even been here two weeks and is still learning about missionary life. She's doing awesome though! She continues to grow and become a better missionary every day. She's super humble and really obedient, so that makes training her a lot easier!

     This week has been interesting for our area. Recently, all of our investigators and less actives had been making their own little steps of progression. I love seeing how this gospel brings more happiness into people's lives and helps them grow. And then this week, they all took fifty steps back and now we are back at square one. It's so hard to see all these people progress so well, and then go back to their old ways. I love these people SO much and I just want to help them. So I'm a little worried about our area, but I know the Lord has a plan. I don't know what that plan is, but I know this will all be for the better in the end. I feel like there is something I'm missing that will help this area, or the Lord is just testing me to see how much I am willing to learn and grow. Either way, I am just going to keep going and figure out what the Lord's will for this area is and then do it! :)

     I don't have a lot of pictures this week, but you will get more next week! I love all of you! enjoy your last few weeks of summer! Time is seriously flying by!
Scripture of the Week: Isaiah 55:8-9 The Lord's thoughts and ways are far better than our thoughts and ways. Trust in Him.
Quote of the Week: Challenges show the Lord's trust in us (Elder D. Todd Christofferson)

Sister Maggie Shiffert

We had a cheng out with our member Cheng Ji Muih last Monday. We had dim sum which is always really good!

Sister Training Leaders for New Territories! 


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment